As far as the actually room, it was very nice. It was clean, spacious, and modern. I only have 2 complaints. My first complaint is the internet was not working. We called the front desk TWICE and was told that someone would either call us back or come to the room to check the connection......neither happened. Not to mention the second time we called, the women at the front desk was a little rude.
My second complaint is the a/c did not work very well, so the room was a little uncomfortable.
Other then that, I would recommend it if you're going to stay one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located near airport, cruise port, convention center, beach and Las Olas. Free hot buffet breakfast and airport shuttle. Shuttle to/from Port Everglades at a nominal fee. In-room coffee makers, refrigerators and 42-in. TVs. Free internet access and free parking. Interior corridors with elevators. Handicapped rooms available. Entire hotel is non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport And Cruise Port
- Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Comfort Suites