I picked wrong hotel on trip to Fl. Paid $50 for cab to hotel from airport, and $60 for shuttle to port. Trip back I used this hotel to avoid those expenses. Called for shuttle after long flight from Spain and gave my name to desk clerk. Waited 45 minutes for shuttle which never showed. Paid for another cab. Got to hotel and shuttle was sitting out front. Very frustrating after 22 hours of travel. Got to bed about midnight and needed 5 AM wakeup for morning flight. Too early for hotel breakfast so missed that. Can't say that the value on this stay was worth it, however, other conditions were decent and gal at front desk was helpful. I would stay here again if the shuttle thing could be resolved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located near airport, cruise port, convention center, beach and Las Olas. Free hot buffet breakfast and airport shuttle. Shuttle to/from Port Everglades at a nominal fee. In-room coffee makers, refrigerators and 42-in. TVs. Free internet access and free parking. Interior corridors with elevators. Handicapped rooms available. Entire hotel is non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport And Cruise Port
- Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Comfort Suites