Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
Ranked #92 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I arrived here on the 24th of Jan, 2014, right off the bat I was assigned the wrong room, I had request a King with a sofa, so i called back downstairs I was put on hold, for over 10 minutes. I finally hung up. They call back from downstairs and told me to come down and they would fix it. Then I was asisgned to another room this had a king bed & sofa, but it had an odor of urine & ammonia. So I went back down again! I got another room, this room was old & run down , the refrigerator was older than me and it was so dirty, the door had a sign that said lift up to open. So th next day the handyman came to fix the door he spent about 2 hours fixing. it we left and came back, my sister bruised her hand, trying to open the door. So we called back downstairs and found out this room wasn't supposed to be rented, So I got assigned another room it was a king with a sofa. This hotel is the pits I would even allowed my dog to saty here. I tried to find another hotel the first night we arrived everything was booked in the area. So I was given one night free off my stay. This wasn't enough. I will never stay at any of these hotels again

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
We've read your review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - I-95. We're so sorry for such a frustrating experience. Your review is very concerning to us too, and we'd like to chat with your further about your experience. It is quite concerning to us when we hear about a guest who not only had to change rooms once, but several times. We're sorry these issues happened, and are hoping you'll reach out to us at tripadvisor@laquinta.com so we can chat further about your time with us. Thanks again for all of your feedback so we can work to improve our operation.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Staff has the worst attitude ever. I've stayed in LQs all over and never had this problem. I never complain and what I asked for was minor. What happened to the customer is always right?! I Booked a certain room and when I walked in it was not right. Instead of the clerk telling me upon checking in I had to get all the way there (lots of luggage) and see the mistake. When I called down to ask about it she informed me just because I booked a certain room doesn't mean they are "required" to accommodate or up grade. I still did not complain. How ever I didn't sleep very well due to arguing and crying babies. I asked for late check out which for return members is 1 pm. With the most nasty attitude she tells me I have until 12. Never again!!!

• Stayed January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thanks for taking a few minutes to write of your experiences at our La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - I-95. We're very sorry about what you've experienced with us, and your review has us quite concerned. Please know that we'll investigate why we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. We would though like to understand more about where our service failed you. Your comments are helpful, but would you mind contacting us directly at tripadvisor@laquinta.com so we may chat with you about your experience? We appreciate your feedback, and hope to hear from you soon!
Sanibel Island, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Well, the place looks normal enough, but I experienced more than a normal number of snafus. First, they checked me into a room with someone else's stuff and a dirty toilet in it. Yucky. Had to move. Then the key stopped working and it took 3 tries to get it right. Got my exercise walking to and from the lobby. Soda machine on 2nd floor was not working. No stairs from first to second floor in back of building and elevator was SLOW...as...molasses. Also, the indicator lights in the elevator were broken, making me fear for my safety. In sum, I will not be back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
We've read your review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - I-95. WOW - this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying at a La Quinta! We're sorry you had such a time with us. From the original issue of needing to move rooms to have key issues to issues with our elevator, there is most definitely things we need to address with our entire team. We appreciate you taking the time to write us, and we'd like to chat with you further if you would be willing. Would you mind reaching out to us at tripadvisor@laquinta.com? Thanks again for your time, and we're hoping to hear from you soon!
Maroochydore, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

The staff are exceptionally friendly and obliging making my stay a memorable one. I wish that I had more time as I would have liked to stay here longer. The suite was exceptionally roomy and very clean with a coffee machine in the room. The breakfast was great with a wide choice if options for a continental style breakfast. The location was ideal - no traffic to keep me awake at night. There are shops and restaurants within walking distance. Thank you to the staff of La Quinta Cypress Creek for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Coconut Creek, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

this La Quinta Inn is good to stay at. Very nice staff and willing to do anything for you. helped me find family friendly places to eat and always had a good breakfast. room were always keep clean. Thank you very much.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family