The Courtyard Fort Lauderdale was a very nice place to stay for a great price. Our room overlooked the ocean and coast. We had a mini fridge, towels were plentiful, the staff was very courteous, and we were one short block from the beach.
Here are some tips- There is a CVS a half mile away from A1 Highway. You can buy water, milk, drinks, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, snacks, sandwiches, and beach items.
The hotel has a reataurant but breakfast is expensive @ 16 per person so I recommend going to CVS. There is alot to do close by. We did not rent a car, but used taxis and it was well worth it . My advice on that is to have the front desk call for one and not the valet staff since they make arrangements with private taxis and their tip for helping the taxi driver will be included in your fare. If you do have a car, you can park it next door for $12 a day vs. $26 a day at the hotel. It's a very quiet, safe area this time of year. The beach is very clear and clean, people on the beach are quiet, and it was very enjoyable. I would definitely go back to this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott