We really enjoyed our short overnight stay at the Embassy Suites. They put us on a high floor facing the port so we could see the cruise ship when we woke up in the morning. There is a shopping center directly behind the hotel and it was a great place to stop for dinner and some soda for the cruise. Happy hour was fun but get there early if you want a seat. The hotel provided a shuttle service from the airport and then again to the cruise ship. It was so easy. For an additional fee of $7 per person, they even picked us up after the cruise to take us to the airport. It was a great relief to have that taken care of. I would definitely stay here again if I cruise from Fort Lauderdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenient location of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street hotel surrounded by shopping and dining options. This all-suite hotel is close to Fort Lauderdale attractions including Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Relax in a two-room suite and experience more living area, a kitchenette and work space to catch up on business. Expect a number of great amenities such as a heated outdoor pool and a modern fitness center. You can even bring the family pet. Start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order full breakfast and savor cocktails, soft drinks and light snacks at our nightly complimentary Evening Reception (Must be legal drinking age). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Fort Lauderdale
- Embassy Suite Ft Lauderdale