I travel to Fort Lauderdale often for business and always stay at the Embassy. This is BY FAR this best hotel I have ever stayed at and will continue to stay there in the future. The staff is amazing and very friendly, all of your needs/wants will be fulfilled. The location is great for any convention, boat show, downtown, the beach, or water taxi pick up locations. The hotel has a beautiful atrium and an even more beautiful pool. They offer a 2 hour "Happy Hour" at the E-Spot lounge, excellent breakfast and easy parking. Rooms are very spacious and very clean. I love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenient location of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street hotel surrounded by shopping and dining options. This all-suite hotel is close to Fort Lauderdale attractions including Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Relax in a two-room suite and experience more living area, a kitchenette and work space to catch up on business. Expect a number of great amenities such as a heated outdoor pool and a modern fitness center. You can even bring the family pet. Start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order full breakfast and savor cocktails, soft drinks and light snacks at our nightly complimentary Evening Reception (Must be legal drinking age). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Fort Lauderdale
- Embassy Suite Ft Lauderdale