“Estancia muy cómoda”

Ranked #52 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Guatemala, Guatemala
“Estancia muy cómoda”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The hotel is well located, the staff is very friendly and the right price. The breakfast as well as the rooms are clean and comfortable, I had a very good experience. I have used other Hampton Inn hotels and have always left satisfied. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pedro A, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you Mario P for the review on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again. We love having you here.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Near Lauderhills was a nice hotel and it was booked on hotwire. very pleased with the pricing and the accomodations were pleasant. The guest service rep Gerald was very accomodating. I enjoyed my stay during Miami Carnival

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with others on Tripadvisor. I will share your review with our team member GERARD. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we appreciate the kind words. We love having you here.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was my first time at a Hampton Inn, but no more! I will definitely stay at a Hampton Inn from now on. The room was perfect (king) for me and the bed was to die for! My first night I slept for 11 hours, I kid you not! The in room USB charging stations and extra outlets right on top of the night stand was perfect to keep my gadgets charged up without bending over, hunting for an available outlet. The breakfast was everything I eat at home...I was pleasantly surprised with the toppings for my oatmeal (almonds, dried cranberries, raisins...plus an ample supply of bananas...yum!); there were muffins, bagels, bread for toasting, make your own waffle, yogurt, fresh fruit, ready made egg/cheese omelette one day and ready made western omelette on my 2nd day (some may prefer to watch the cook make their omelette, but the pre-made omelette was fine for me and much quicker!), variety of juices...I was stuffed! The location was ideal to get on and off of the I95 and it was a straight shot to and from the sawgrass mills outlet. I loved this place! I usually stay at Hilton Garden Inns but no more. I'm sold on Hampton Inn!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pedro A, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with others on Tripadvisor. We have a little bit of everything to make a guest's stay enjoyable. we see that you did enjoy it very much, and that makes our day. I will share your review with our staff and let them know to keep up the good work. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again. We love having you here.
Verwood, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 October 2013

A nice clean & well managed Hotel that I & many friends have stayed at a few years ago.

Haley the manageress there then was really on the ball & used to let the kids help make the chocolate chip cookies for the guests to snack on at reception.

No restaurant then but used to serve drinks I believe on Friday night.

Good size clean rooms as you would find in other Hampton Inns, oh yes & a great pool & jacuzzi.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience with others on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again. I will share your review with our staff. We love having you here.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I only stayed for one night, It is good for this purpose. Hotel and rooms were clean, staff were friendly, location is handy, off of i95 and 10 mins drive to the beach. Also close to a mall and restaurants on commercial. Pool area was nice, breakfast was OK. Overall a nice stay, but defianatly a busness type hotel in among houses rather than vacation destination. They were working on the exterior of the property when we were there, but not until after 9.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again. We love having you here.
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Good location to Pompano Beach & Hollywood! Have stayed at this location several times when in the area! The property is clean and for the most part quiet! We were beside an entrance/exit door in the back of building. Gratis breakfast is always well stocked and very edible.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with others on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again. We love having you here
northport, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Good place that is close to everything you need and out of the heavy traffic. Quiet with good service. Convenient to the airport, beaches, restaurants, and other cities within 20 miles. Conveniently located right off the interstate.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pedro A, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our property on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you when you return to the area. We love having you here.