“Excellent Experience”

Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek
Ranked #52 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Friendly staff and on the ball. Made me feel welcome. Breakfast was excellent -- just a tad late in getting the forks out the morning I was there. The gentleman who checked me in was one of the nicest front desk personnel I have dealt with in a long time. Top Notch property.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pedro A, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your visit and look forward to seeing you again. We love having you here.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed here before a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale because we didn't want to spend $300/night for a room closer to the port. The hotel was very busy and service was good. The main thing we wanted was a clean, quiet place to crash for one night and that's what we got. The hotel is within walking distance to a few restaurants so that also worked out well. We would stay here again when going out of the same port for our next cruise.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank merc_78_2000

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We enjoyed your visit with us and hope to see you again in your travels to Fort Lauderdale. We love having you here.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Would stay at this hotel again. We received excellent customer service all our questions were answered in a friendly and courteous manner. Our room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kinds words about our staff and property. It will be a pleasure to share your review with them. We love having you here ( and we look forward to seeing you again ).

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Although, I live in South Florida this was the first ever that we booked with the Hampton Inn. I had went online and read all the comments good and bad so I had no expectations we just wanted to get away for the weekend and all our regular hotels was booked full.

We were in room 304 very nice and clean our window faced the pool and hot tub. That's what we really came for was the hot tub we don't book anywhere hotel that does not have a hot tub.

To my surprise with the hotel being small the staff was ever so friendly from check in to check out and that is always a plus factor.

Yes the rooms was on the small but the beds are amazingly comfortable...OMG... excellent!!!
We almost missed breakfast it we don't want to get up. LOL!!!

Yes, the breakfast area is small but organized and kept cleaned through breakfast not a fan of the breakfast cause I don't eat oatmeal but you had other choices so that was okay.

The hot tub did not disappoint us at all we enjoyed it!!!!!! The temperature the jets everything worked great!

I loved that it was gated all around the property and that to gain access from the parking lot you needed your room key.

This was a good choice for us and definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone.

FYI... I saw a room out from the front desk that look like a meeting room so this maybe something for me to inquire about for booking the hotel for business/group meetings.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the pool area. Very quite
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit! We love having you here.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very nice accommodations. Extremely pleasant staff. This is one of the top 10 Hampton's I have visited. I shall definitely stay here again when back in this area. I am a heavy traveler and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pedro A, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for your gracious review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. We love having you here.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Extremely noisy from road traffic,trucks ,motorcycles.cars racing. Requested a different room 30 minutes after check-in. i was told nothing available. Staff didn't try to changes rooms even though we were there for 3 nights.If you are a light sleeper don't stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We know you expect a great night's sleep with us and we truly do our best to ensure all guests’ comfort. We're very sorry we could not offer you a different room assignment and apologize for the inconvenience during our busy sold out nights. We invite you back for what we hope will be a more pleasant experience with a room facing our popular pool area. We love having you here.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Customer service scored 100%!!!

The room is ok, pretty clean & no major issues.

I work off hours and housekeeping is noisy during the day and the traffic in the hall can be a bit loud too. One issue with housekeeping management banging on my door at "my equivalent to midnight, real time was 5PM"(yes the Do Not Disturbed was on the door) I addressed it with management and it sounds like word got around so it wasn't just brushed under the rug.

Good breakfast selection, fruits, cereals, waffles, oatmeal, bacon, potatoes, ham & egg scramble. I had the ham & egg scramble & fruit, tasted just fine, no complaints with the selection I give them a 7 out of 10

WiFi is just ok, usually only 1 to 2 bars but I am able to get my work done, it does drop off occasionally and I had to reconnect.... Better than some hotels I have been at recently!!

Cell reception in my room "124" is poor (2bars on Verizon still in LTE though), I believe this is due to the physical construction of the building.

You hear an occasional airplane but nothing obnoxious.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We do have variety of guests with different needs and schedules which our housekeeping staff tries to accomodate on a daily basis. Glad to see the remainder of your stay turned out fine. We appreciate feedback if an issue arises during your stay so that we may correct it. We love having you here,