We stayed here on the 21st April 2014 in room 221. This was our first overnight stay after flying in from London the same day, so we were looking for an easy stay without any problems which is what we found here. Reception was very cheerful and welcoming, and although we had asked for a ground floor room (We're both seniors) we were given a room on the first floor (second floor for USA readers). But as this was directly opposite the lift, it was OK. This King room was very clean, but like the Hotel , was from another earlier time! The walls and ceiling being "rough cast" plaster and although we had a microwave and fridge there was nowhere to eat the results of using these. There was a desk facility, just adjacent to the only (small) window. The small window king double glazed meant that the room was quiet - just what two oldies needed to help overcome jet-lag. The room was a good size and clean, and had a flat screen TV with limited channels but Nice anyway. The general appearance of the Hotel interior was that they should clean, or replace, the carpets which looked scruffy.
The breakfast here, served from 06.00 until 10.00 was excellent as "Included" Hotel breakfasts go, with hot offerings including Omelets and sausage patties, along with all the usual suspects.
So, did we enjoy our stay? Well it served it's purpose but that's Al,l and the rate maximized what was on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you for your interest in the HAMPTON INN - CYPRESS CREEK! We are located approximately 15 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Take I-95 to exit 33 and head east two lights. We are on the right (south) side of the road. The hotel is 1 mile south of Atlantic Blvd in Pompano Beach and three miles from Executive Airport (FXE). As always: Free parking for our registered overnight guests. Free coffee and tea located in our lobby 24 hours daily. Free wireless internet access. Free Breakfast buffet with hot and cold selections available daily from 6a-10a. Guest rooms offer complimentary toiletries, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron/ironing board. Fitness room on property on the second floor. 32" HDTV with basic HD cable and Showtime premium movie channel. Complimentary use of business center desktop computer with printer for boarding pass and/or documents. Pool located on premises, surrounded outdoor by a recently renovated landscaped deck with contemporary patio furniture and an adjacent hot tub.At Hampton Inn, "We love having you here." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn