“Another wonderful Hampton Inn experience!”

Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek
Ranked #53 of 131 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was visiting this area for work and the location could not have been more convenient for my needs. I tend to seek out Hampton Inns because I do so much traveling that I have come to find that I consistently have a very comfortable night's sleep and clean, quiet accommodations when I stay at a Hampton Inn. This property did not disappoint and delivered the same excellent experience I have come to expect. The entire staff was so kind and welcoming, the free breakfast was much-appreciated as always, and the super comfy bed and pillows made it easy to get my zzz's. :-) It was also nice to be only a few miles away from Lauderdale-By-The-Sea so that, after my business meetings ended each day, I could head over and enjoy a stroll on the beach and a nice dinner. Loved it! Great property and I will definitely stay again when my work travels take me that way.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Pedro A, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and I will share them with our staff. They enjoy knowing that their efforts do not go unnoticed. Hope to see you again in the area when your travels bring you back to Fort lauderdale.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is one more chain hotel and not the newest one. However, our room was nice and reasonbly quiet, away from the street. Beds were good. Breakfast was included and it was OK. What saved them the four points rating was the very friendly staff.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are very fortunate to have employees that love to assist our guests throughout their stay. Hope to see you again when visiting the area.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed here on the 21st April 2014 in room 221. This was our first overnight stay after flying in from London the same day, so we were looking for an easy stay without any problems which is what we found here. Reception was very cheerful and welcoming, and although we had asked for a ground floor room (We're both seniors) we were given a room on the first floor (second floor for USA readers). But as this was directly opposite the lift, it was OK. This King room was very clean, but like the Hotel , was from another earlier time! The walls and ceiling being "rough cast" plaster and although we had a microwave and fridge there was nowhere to eat the results of using these. There was a desk facility, just adjacent to the only (small) window. The small window king double glazed meant that the room was quiet - just what two oldies needed to help overcome jet-lag. The room was a good size and clean, and had a flat screen TV with limited channels but Nice anyway. The general appearance of the Hotel interior was that they should clean, or replace, the carpets which looked scruffy.
The breakfast here, served from 06.00 until 10.00 was excellent as "Included" Hotel breakfasts go, with hot offerings including Omelets and sausage patties, along with all the usual suspects.
So, did we enjoy our stay? Well it served it's purpose but that's Al,l and the rate maximized what was on offer.

1  Thank spock_10

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I appreciate your observations and will discuss with our crew to schedule any improvements as needed. Glad to see you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

From the minute we checked in to the minute we checked out of the hotel we had a great experience. The staff were all extremely friendly and all areas of the hotel were kept clean. The hotel is only a short drive from all local beaches and restaurants. I prefer to sit by the pool and their pool was more than adequate.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the kind words on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is our second time back. Love this place. Has everything we need, from great breakfast, to great outdoor pool and sitting area. Quiet, clean all around. Great people. It feels like our second home away from home. The only down side is that if you are going to stay for more than a weekend, we needed more space. We stayed for 9 days...Just wish the rooms were a bit larger and more drawer and closet space., and moving around space. Other than this...I highly recommend it here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pedro A, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

We appreciate your review. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again on a future visit. We love having you here.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We returned to this hotel for another short visit last week, after having stayed here in December 2013. In my last review, the only complaint I had was the fitted sheets not fitting the bed. This issue seems to be corrected as our sheets fit very well this time. I also noticed that the hotel had a Housekeeping Manager who walked through the property quite often making sure everything was ok.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your review. Thank you for staying with us once again and we look forward to seeing you again on a future visit. We love having you here.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Friendly staff and on the ball. Made me feel welcome. Breakfast was excellent -- just a tad late in getting the forks out the morning I was there. The gentleman who checked me in was one of the nicest front desk personnel I have dealt with in a long time. Top Notch property.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your visit and look forward to seeing you again. We love having you here.