Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,462 results
All reviewsuniversal palms hotelfront deskpool viewan upgradesouth floridajoelhousekeeperftlauderdaletiki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I initially only was only going to stay for 3 nights because I thought I might not like the place. I spoke to Maritza on the phone prior to coming to the hotel and she assured me that she had a nice room waiting for me. I stayed in one of their suites and I was pleasantly surprised how spacious it was. 2 flat screen televisions nice kitchen and living room areas. I was very pleased. Going downstairs right now to reserve the next 4 days of my stay! Best bang for my buck!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Universal Palms very much. The staff here were truly remarkable. They were so at tentative and made sure my mother and i were always happy. Especially Marxtiza, she worked at the front desk monday through friday and no matter what my request was or any issues I had, she went above and beyond to get it done. I had a parking lot view but because I was vacationing with my mother she moved us to the poolside which was truly beautiful to see night or day. I would definitely stay in this hotel and recommend it to everyone else.

Room Tip: choose a room viewing the pool, its truly beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I've been going to hotels for the last 25 years and this is the first one I have been to where it is an extra to have a microwave and a refrigerator in your room well it's actually not an extra because they do not have them

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Archie C
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Assistant General Manager Joel Niedle and staff ( Shawn, Maritza. Olmide and Jeff ) thank you very much for making my stay so remarkable, for being so kind, professional and going that extra mile, Words can not began to express my gratitude to Mr. Niedle
for his generosity. I was very pleased with how beautiful the hotel, pool and interior especially the lobby area was, very nice, very well-maintained and front staff was so hands-on. I highly recommend a raise for the entire staff. Mr. Niedle, thank you again for going above and beyond to accomodate me. I highly recommend this hotel to travelors visiting the beautiful Ft. Lauderdale area.

Room Tip: Rm 508 is a very nice room facing the pool area, very relaxing and fun.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sandra J
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at universal palms hotel, the service was very good and I had no problems at all. I would like to especially thank Jeff, he made sure my family had everything and was accommodated very well. Thank you for everything, If in the area I will definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple