Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Sea Beach Plaza(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Beachfront
5,200 results
All reviewsg barwater taxitower roompool barport evergladescruise shippre cruiseintercoastal waterwaypool sidelas olasnankingbalconyshipsftlauderdaleconciergewalgreens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2013

First off let me say I'm Diamond level with Hilton, have been for years, in general I have few complaints with the brand. This location is one that let me down. The hotel is in a great location for the airport, marina, convention center, and the beach. It has a modern feel with nice public spaces. Can't comment on the pool as I didn't try it....looked nice. Did go to the lobby bar it was ok but service was slow, it took 15-20 minutes to get a piece of cake to bring to the room. Speaking of the room, it's where I was most disappointed. The room was small and more importantly felt dirty and worn. The paint was scratched and chipped and had handprints on the doors. The plumbing fixtures had mineral buildup and even some mold around them. The bottom of the shower was tile but the grout was stained and dirty. Toilet ran all night and with a one night stay I really didn't want to deal with a maintenance guy for an hour. I asked if this was an upgrade and was told yes. I asked to switch rooms and was told they were booked up. All in all I don't think this hotel lives up to the Hilton standard and with other options in the immediate vicinity I can't say I'd visit again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AmericanNomad70
ExecutiveOfficeHFLM, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear AmericanNomad70,
We appreciate your loyalty as a Diamond member. Thanks for staying with us and we’re happy to hear you enjoyed the location and our public spaces. But we’re sorry to hear that our guest room was so disappointing. We identified your room number so that we paint and deep clean the bathroom. We hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Book a room here only if you want a door that won't lock and staff who are completely disinterested in your plight. I couldn't even get them to swap rooms for me, so I booked out at midnight to find a room somewhere else. They promised a refund but the charges never got reversed from my credit card.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank William N
ExecutiveOfficeHFLM, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear William N,
We deeply apologize for the non-working lock and especially for staff who seemed disinterested in this basic security tool. We were sold out at the time which prevented a room move. We researched your folio and learned that you paid through a third party; we contacted that company to ask that they refund your charges. Thank you for sharing your candid feedback.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed 2 nights prior to cruise and 2 nights after. Had rooms in the tower. Rooms were clean. Pool was nice. Took free shuttle down to beach. Had dinner at the pool side bar one night. It was expensive. Ordered 4 hamburger plates, one chicken plate and 5 beers for $150.00. Hotel is right across from the port but you still need a ride to get to your ship. Took shuttle from hotel for $6.00 per person. Shuttle from hotel to airport is $7.00 per person. there is a drug store and places to eat about two blocks from the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Annita M

Dear AnnitaM,
We’re delighted you stayed with us before and after your cruise out of Port Everglades. We are the closest hotel to the port, although not a realistic walk especially with luggage. Our G Bar and Grill has lovely by-the-water ambiance. There are many restaurants and shops along 17th Street in the range of a half mile to a mile from us. Please stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Excellent hotel with beautiful views and great Asian Fusion restaurant. Close to wonderful seafood restaurants and shopping centers. I have stayed here on business several times and never have been disappointed with anything about the hotel. Great for individuals or families.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Kathryn F

Dear Kathryn F,
We are delighted you enjoyed our views of the surrounding waters of Fort Lauderdale, the Venice of America. Nanking is new to our hotel, thank you for sharing your feedback. There is a lot to enjoy nearby on 17th Street, and the nearby Water Taxi can take you up and down the Intracoastal or to Las Olas Boulevard. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is a poor hotel at best.
Vintage 1970 with updating
Spraying bugs in my room when I walked in.
Location near marina is nice but hotel is not.
Ran out of toilet paper after they cleaned room and had to call for paper.
Much better choices than this.

Room Tip: Try and get the $25 upgrade on Hilton honors
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank RSTT3959

Dear RSTT3959,
Thank you taking time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy and we appreciate your feedback. While the hotel was built in the 80s, it was fully renovated in 2008 inspired by a “Havana chic” theme. We apologize for the pest issue; as in any tropical climate, insects will make themselves known, and we employ a professional pest control company that visits weekly for prevention and treatment as well as on demand. We also apologize that your room was not supplied with extra toilet paper, which is our standard; we will follow up with our housekeeping team. We hope you will give us another opportunity to offer a better experience.