The hotel is very nice. The room we had was a small suite with private balcony that overlooked the water and pool area, it was a beautiful view. The room was spacious and very clean. We sat at the outdoor bar for drinks and the atmosphere was super. The pool area was well kept and the lobby area nice as well. The only negative I have is the price for the breakfast buffet. The food was average and nothing special and the price for two people was $40.00, which I thought was way too high for what was offered. It would have been adequate if they also had brunch food as well, but No, only breakfast items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club