It was a good location for us, close to the boat show. There were 4 of us in 2 rooms and we were there for 4 nights. The staff were very friendly and helpful, we were give vouchers for our breakfast (buffet) since we were all Hilton Honors members. This worked out well except for specialty eggs which were amazingly slow. The rooms were clean, though the mattresses need to be upgraded and the bathrooms were difficult to navigate..very small and 2 shower heads...one a rainforest type and the other a hand held. There is a pool side bar where you can get sandwiches, service was rather slow here. There is a fabulous Asian Restaurant on the back side of the hotel which I would recommend for drinks and for food. There is also a small coffee shop in the lobby of the hotel which has a limited menu. It was very easy to get taxi service from this location and the location worked well for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale