Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$157
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$388
US$335
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$100
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
US$105
RodewayInn
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
US$218
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
US$140
US$144
US$140
Travelocity
5,203 results
All reviewsg barwater taxitower roompool barport evergladescruise shippre cruiseintercoastal waterwaypool sidelas olasnankingbalconyshipsftlauderdaleconciergewalgreens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I am writing this review in case anyone is like me and very nervous due to the horrible reviews. I researched a lot of hotels for our pre-cruise stay. I kept coming back to the Hilton Marina because it seemed perfect for our needs. We were flying in on Friday early evening and sailing on Sunday on the Allure of the Seas. It seemed as though it would be lovely, located at the Marina with great views of the waterway and port and on the water taxi route. Reviews were horrible, though. I booked with trepidation but was very pleased. The hotel was very nice!! It was clean and pretty, a little dated and wearing, but nothing that distracted from the overall good impression. We did have a corner room on the 14th floor which gave us a breathtaking view of the Marina and waterway and pool. Just gorgeous!! Bell hop said it was the best room in the hotel, and I believe him. Our friends were on the 14th floor with view of the port. We had been planning to go to the inlet to see the cruise ships depart on Saturday. We stopped by their room to make plans and I saw the ships right across the road. What??? We were staying right there! We sent the men down to get our piña coladas and parked ourselves for a beautiful sail away and sunset.

Service was very good. Front desk was quick and efficient. We lucked out because literally as we were checking in a bus group unloaded to check in!! That would have been a nightmare... The bell hop, Richard, was just awesome! So nice and helpful even when we saw him later in the weekend in the elevator. Kudos to him for making us feel so welcome! Bartender - can't remember his name - was also very helpful.

Only drawback was the bathroom: we did not like the floating bathroom doors at all!!!

We walked to Bimini Boatyard for dinner and food was very good. Their bimini bread was so good. Wish we could have that again... :) Will have to go back one day!

The yachts at the Marina were beautiful. The hotel is in a very good location and an excellent choice for a couple of nights pre-cruise!

Room Tip: Tower room high floor gives a tremendous view.
1  Thank Pndatsea M
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We found the hotel to be very ok. The room was clean and not out of date as some comments suggest. Price-quality ratio is good. I would not stay here for a vacation but for a night or two hotel is perfect.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

It was a pleasure to stay at your hotel, as I awaited to begin my cruise! ALL of your staff, from the front desk personnel, to the wait-staff & concierge, were very friendly, professional and helpful. I felt pampered and honored to have enjoyed my stay with you. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Upon 11:45pm arrival, attendant would not allow me to park near the front door to check in. Forced to self-park, drag luggage through garage and attempt to find lobby. No signage, poor lighting, very uncomfortable experience. Lost payment ticket for parking deck. Could not leave automated gate. Front desk attendent offered no assistance and did not have a solution or contact information. Bed sheets in Room 308 had visible stains.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ExecutiveOfficeHFLM, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Mark B,
We're very sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had. Thank you for taking time to share your detailed feedback regarding our parking service to help us evaluate our processes. We appreciate your review and hope we can invite you back and offer you the service and hospitality you expect.
Warm regards,
Neal Spivack, Director of Rooms, neal (dot) spivack (at) hilton (dot) com

Reviewed 26 November 2013

My first time staying @ the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina and I had a great experence. The Staff was very friendly and the View from my room was AWESOME! Over looking the water and the beautful yachts. My room was very nice and clean, food was very good and I would recommend this hotel.A big thanks to Ana housekeeping supervisor for taking good care of my needs in a timely manner.
I have found our home away from home, please keep up the good work!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family