Booked a week here before reading the reviews. The property is an older hotel but very well maintained. Updated decor in room and with dated bathrooms. The grounds are beautiful with a nice pool area and an excellent fitness center. The front desk could not have been more helpful.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful which I would attribute to good management. The location is great and allows you to walk to the beach strip in a few minutes. I read a review that mentioned not feeling safe at night. I just don't understand as there are families with kids doing this all the time. Beach across the street, water taxi stop and marina at property are additional assets. I would say this hotel is a great value and would recommend it for all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club