Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
US$298
US$234
US$122
US$268
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$144
US$165
US$142
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
Official Site
US$167
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$218
US$228
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
5,230 results
All reviewsg barwater taxitower roompool barport evergladescruise shippre cruiseintercoastal waterwaypool sidelas olasnankingbalconyshipsftlauderdaleconciergewalgreens
Reviewed 16 May 2014

loved the fact that the hotel is so close to airport (we had a 6am flight). The hotel is a mini resort that is luxurious and grand, yet walking distance to stores, and shops. Only drawback was food....not real family friendly...need more casual food options. but the concierge did provide menus from nearby restaurants that delivered. we has some great Italian food at a reasonable price...delivered to our room

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was probably the worst stay that I have ever had at a Hilton hotel. It was dirty and the customer service was poor. It sound like there was active construction going on all through the night. My family consistently complained about the cleanliness of the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ExecutiveOfficeHFLM, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear 6georges,
We regret that we were unable to provide you with the quality service and accommodations you deserve. In order to improve, we'd like the opportunity to gather more details about your service and cleanliness experience; your feedback is our most valuable training tool. Please email me with a phone number so that I can call you to learn more. We have a renovation project underway during the day on one floor but nothing all night.
Warm regards,
Neal Spivack, Director of Rooms, neal (dot) spivack (at) hilton (dot) com

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were checking in at 7:00 P.M. on a Thursday night. We didn't get in our room until 8:25? No help on the desk or anywhere? Rooms were ok, but no service anywhere. Great location for the Port and Water Taxi.

Room Tip: Stay in the Tower if you can, you will have to fight old elevators or the stairs or both.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Max K
ExecutiveOfficeHFLM, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Max K,
We appreciate your alerting us about the delays at check-in and staffing and can assure you this is not typical. We are reviewing your comments with our front office team and will make the necessary improvements to ensure such missteps do not continue. We hope we can invite you back for a better experience of our hospitality.
Warm regards,
Neal Spivack, Director of Rooms, neal (dot) spivack (at) hilton (dot) com

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed here a night before a cruise. The room was updated clean. Pretty basic. The check in was speedy and the staff was really friendly. Parking is extra but that is kind of expected in south florida for any non budget motel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed here with several business associates for two days. It's a cool looking retro property. When I checked in I got to my room and unpacked and when I kicked off my shoes the floor was soaking wet. I called down and they offered to switch rooms, but I had just unpacked so I asked if they could send someone up to dry it. The carpet had just been shampooed. I went downstairs and met my friends for dinner. When I returned about 3 hours later no one had been to my room! I called down and they said they were sorry. I had left the patio door open so the floor was drying. They said a manager would call me back. No manager ever called back. I did get two drink tickets slid under my door. I guess that is easier than actually speaking to a guest.
The rooms were nice, beds were very low to the floor.
I had dinner one night and drinks at the pool bar. The pool bar was ok. There were three bartenders and aboy 10 guests. We had to ask for another drink every time. We ate dinner at the Asian restaurant. The food and service was very good.
I had to use the business center, it was poorly stocked and not user friendly.
Overall I give this place a "C". It could be so much more. Not sure I will be back

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business