Stayed for a night pre-cruise. This is a lovely modern hotel with a good vibe. There was plenty of activity in the lobby when we arrived but we were seen to straight away by very professional staff. Our room was lovely, although maybe a slight bit tired and in need of a little bit of tlc. Not so much that we didn't enjoy our stay. It had a balcony and it overlooked the beautiful marina. The room and bed were very comfortable and made for a good night's sleep. The pool area is very well maintained. It was just a $10 taxi ride to both the beach area that evening and the cruise port the next day. Would recommend this hotel and hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale