This was a very nice full-service hotel with access to other shopping within walking distance. This is obviously a choice hotel for those embarking or disembarking from a cruise at the Port Everglades terminals. The restaurants within the hotel served good food at a cost commensurate with a hotel with a captive audience.
While transportation is not provided by the hotel (other less-expensive hotels in the area will), transportation is available to the port for less than $8 per person.
The rooms were well kept, the complex feels secure and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club