We spent one night here on a month road trip of the Atlantic Coast. I was looking forward to being spoilt at the Hilton but oh wow we were so crushed? I will NEVER book at any Hilton in the world because of this hotel (and we travel a lot!). The room we were allocated was small with a view of the car park and freeway. The pool is way too small for the capacity of the hotel. The pool water is cloudy and a very uncomfortable temperature, it's more like warm bath which is what you feel like doing after swimming in it due to the gross amount of sunscreen lotions/oils and who knows what else floating in it. Our TV was broken and could only get analogue channel which had very poor reception. When we called guest services they said the problem was hotel wide however when we asked how the TV in the lobby was able to show the World Cup Soccer they couldn't answer. If your driving, beware, they slog you with a massive USD 21 a day fee. WIFI is not complimentary like all other hotels we visited on the east coast, disgraceful. I have left the best for last though. We had dinner at the poolside bar. We ordered and when the food arrived, my dinner was missing the main component, the pork sliders. They only served me a basket of fries. I had to ask where my sliders were, only to be told "sorry we ran out". I was absolutely floored that there was no offer of replacement or even an apology once the order was placed that an item was no longer available. They just dumped it on the table and hoped I wouldn't notice. Please do yourself a favour and choose another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale