Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$146
US$133
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$211
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$339
US$294
  • Pool
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$335
Travelocity
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
US$139
Hotels.com
US$222
Hotwire.com
5,187 results
All reviewsg barwater taxitower roompool barport evergladescruise shippre cruiseintercoastal waterwaypool sidelas olasnankingbalconyshipsftlauderdaleconciergewalgreens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My stay was during the Swing & Shag Bash it was a wonderful stay at this hotel. The staff were pleasant and the room was clean. It would have been nicer to have a room closer to the ballrooms but I cant complain. The food and drinks were on point.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 14 July 2014

It was great to go outside and be dockside. A walk around the hotel brought the big yachts into view. The outdoor bar was nice, and though the bartenders were not particulary friendly the waitstaff were. The room was nice, beds comfortable, and I had a nice view over the pool. I could not keep my door open like I wanted to because it was a little too loud.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Sue573
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This hotel does not meet the standard I expect from Hilton. When I made the reservation I requested a room close to the elevator due to my husbands mobility issues. Walking long distances is very hard for him. We checked in and the bellman started leading us to our room. The bank of elevators we went to was a pretty good distance from the lobby. When I made the statement " that was a pretty far walk" the bellman said we still had a long way to go. We should have stopped right then and gone back to the desk, but we continued on. We went up the elevator and then down several halls before we reached our room. Not even close to an elevator. My husband had to stop and catch his breath several times before we reached our room.The room was very disappointing. We requested a room with a view. We had a view of a palm tree! The room itself was old and rundown. I would call it a Motel class room. When I asked the bellman how to get back to the restaurant he said the only way was the way we came unless we climbed up and down stairs at the end of the hall. I knew neither was an option. I called the desk and they said they could move us to another room in the tower, but it would not have a few. I said fine. The tower room was better, but still not what you normally find at Hilton. We did have a balcony with a view of the shipping channel. This was better than looking at a tree! I appreciated they moved us, but by this time my husband was exhausted!

Room Tip: If you want a modern room as for the tower.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pssprinkle
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Avoid the West Wing at all costs. Nice hotel, great location/views, incredible staff BUT the West Wing is in need of a MAJOR renovation. From a broken elevator to beat up doors to a broken shower that only allowed one temp, I had to request out. Now on the other hand, the Tower is fantastic! Great pool, great restaurant.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank BigJP25
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We are Hilton Gold and travel extensively for business and pleasure. This Hilton is in a great location, and we had a beautiful view from our 14th floor room. All staff we came in contact with were very helpful and friendly. However, the bad definitely overruled the good for us. Parking is a nightmare, and check in took 20 minutes in line. Apparently this is where everyone stays before/after going on a cruise. People and suitcases everywhere. The sheets on our bed were stiff and felt like starch. But the main concern is the bathroom doors....paneled glass and they don't meet in the middle, with a 2 inch gap on the sides. Wow, talk about lack of privacy....this is not anywhere up to the Hilton standard that we have come to expect. The continental breakfast was a joke, prepackaged oatmeal and no where to sit due to hoards of people and suitcases in the lobby. Think we will pass on staying here again...sorry.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple