Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
US$268
US$165
US$142
US$124
US$111
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$110
Official Site
US$155
US$135
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$163
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
5,239 results
All reviewsg barwater taxitower roompool barport evergladescruise shippre cruiseintercoastal waterwaypool sidelas olasnankingbalconyshipsftlauderdaleconciergewalgreens
Reviewed 14 March 2009

I went to Florida to get away for a few days. The valet attendants were great and very nice and quick to help. Walking into the hotel, I was quickly checked in and told where to find the pool area, the resturant, the elevators, and the bar. I made my way up to my room which was a tower junior suite and was very pleased with layout and design the room, as well as the view. My view was of the waterway and pool. That was the best part of my stay. Upon unpacking my bags, I realized that my sheets were dirty. A maid was in the hall, so I let her know and asked her to change the sheets while I was out getting dinner. I came back, and the dirty sheets were gone, but the bed was messily made. Not a big deal with me. The next day I went to the pool which was very nice. Lunch was at the pool area bar/restaurant, which was very good, but pricey. The maid did not come to my room this day, or any other day for that matter. I had to get towels and bathroom paper from her in the hallway, and a call to the desk did not seem to help. The bed was very uncomfortable and the remote control did not work. They advertise free internet, but I had to pay $9.99 for 24 hrs to use my laptop in the room, and the business center is not free either. For this reason, I will definitely not return. Free internet is the selling point for me since I work out of the office and like to keep in touch while away. The hotel LOOK is great, everything else was mediocre.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2009

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel during a business trip. It is beautifully located right on the water, hosting a dock to many opulent yachts and boats. The hotel has been remodeled tastfully and very elegantly. During one of my nights touring the dock I had the pleasure of meeting the night security guard who I accompanied during his routine check of the grounds. His name was Eric Walker, one I can remember since we share the same last name with no relation. He was entertaining and very curtious while giving me a tour of the facilities but still being very vidulent of his responsibilities. He truly gave me a good feeling of the staff and how they go out of their way to serve the guests staying at the hotel. I plan on returning to this hotel strongly because of his hospitality and how secure I felt during my visit. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2009

My beautiful girlfriend took me away for my birthday.
Just a note: I graduated from Penn State U with a degree in Hotel and Food Service.
I am not a snob, nor am I picky-picky. I do appreciate honest, professional and friendly
service. We were taught "Your front line is your bottom line". This hotel has a great front line. If I were in another business, I would gladly have any one of this staff on my payroll.

Our three night stay at this hotel was one of the most enjoyable hotel experiences I/we
have ever had. The managers and staff were friendly, helpful and appreciative of our business. There were no "grumpy", "don't have time for..." staff. All smiled and seemed genuienly happy to see us and help us.
Not only would we stay there again, we are planning now to return soon!

BTW, the view from our room/balcony was beautiful. We watched boats come and go in the Intracostal Waterway. We could see the sunrise and sunset from our balcony.
The food at the China Grill was delicious. Good presentation, excellent taste, wide selection of dishes and friendly managers/wait staff.

Just writting this review makes me both fondly remember and look forward to spending
another visit to The Ft Lauderdale Grande Hotel & Yacht Club.

Thomas and Gail

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2009

From the valet guys to the the housekeepers to the front desk and the bartenders...everyone in this hotel was wonderful...smiling and very helpful. The design was beautiful.....lobby...hallway lighting...rooms...especially the rain shower head...nice.....My stay was way too short...i want to go back.....btw....check out the music poolside....
Great place!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2009

Been coming to the Grande for over 27 years , we have watched it transform over the years , Last years stay , was not that good , the place still was under construction , not bad , 1 out of 27 , this year stay was the best , construction has been completed , the rooms where perfect , the pool and pool bar was the best , the China Grill was alittle pricey , the staff was very attentive , I look foward to returning next year if I'm still employed ...........Thumbs up for the Grande

• Stayed: February 2009