Arrived on a wednesday.
-Fast check-in, our room was not ready, but immediately offered an upgraded room but with 2 double beds instead a king. We accepted the upgrade.
-Room was on the 12th floor with a pool/harbor view. Only problem with the room is that it smelled like a smoking room. We called the front desk and they immediately moved us to another room with the same view.
-Poolbar is great nice cold beers, friendly bartenders, music playing at the bar was a little strange. (thank you Alison for a great experience at the pool bar)
-Pool is nice and open 24hrs. Water temp was very warm.
- elevators and hallways are not air conditioned.
- Grounds were nice and well kept.
Overall great experience.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers the ultimate location on the Intracoastal Waterway. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is a stunning resort-style hotel close to the city's vast attractions including Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars. All guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows delivering amazing views of downtown, the Intracoastal Waterway or the bustling Fort Lauderdale marine port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale