Very nice beach side resort hotel (no walking across the street to the beach). The lobby is wonderful and has wifi and tables to work with your laptop. The pool area is awesome! Plenty of rows of lounge chairs around the pool. Great place to relax and talk during the evening. The kids will love the movies shown pool-side on the weekends. They can swim and watch Nemo, etc. The pool area also has a full service restaurant and an outdoor bar area where you can also get food.
Between the lobby and the beach, there's another lounge area as well. Great for watching the waves and the cruise ships.
I would definitely go back. The ony negatives are the price of food (it's a resort what do you expect), and the location. For beach activities, it's a great location! But if you want to take in the main drag in Fort Lauderdale, including the restaurants that are across the street from the beach, you've have to get a rental car or take a cab. A lot of hotels are located right on the main drag in Ft Lauderdale (see my review of the Ritz), but this is not one of them. It's off the main drag, but the restaurants (beside those in the hotel) are a ways up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the crisp ocean air and soak up the Sunshine State's radiant rays during a stay at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. Situated along a quarter-mile of private beach, our Fort Lauderdale resort provides tropical tranquility while offering easy access to Fort Lauderdale airport and top attractions including Las Olas Boulevard. Dive into our refreshing lagoon pool, take to the Atlantic for jet skiing or snorkeling, or pamper yourself at our full-service spa. When it's time to refuel, savor innovative cuisine at one of our three restaurants, sip handcrafted cocktails while relaxing under swaying palm trees or perk up with a treat from Starbucks. Looking to gather your group or celebrate a wedding or special event? Impress your guests with a celebration on the beach, or host a night to remember in our spectacular ballroom with the ocean as your backdrop. Our stylish, redesigned guest rooms and suites are an ideal oasis after your adventurous day. Plan a getaway at our resort today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Beach Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Harbor Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Harbor Beach
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Ft Lauderdale