First time in Ft. Lauderdale and I must say the Harbor Marriot did not disappoint. Even with the Windy and Cloudy weather we had much to do. The spa was great and the private pool area with the spa was very nice. The main pool was big and would be great for kids.
3030 dinning was ok and a bit pricey but the food was good. Morning Breakfast at the Riva was expensive $25 per person for buffet. Again was good but was very pricey for breakfast. The Sea Level Restuarant was good but was again expensive. We had 1 drink and 1 app and it was over $40. Also went to H20 and Spazio off the resort. Both meals were good. Both places are on the main strip north of Las Olas Blvd. Good place to ppl watch and catch views of the beach. Best meal we had was off the resort at Trulucks in the Galleria mall. Best meal by far. Was pricey but well worth it.
The staff were excellent. Very helpful and friendly at all times. The concerige desk was great and helped in getting a day rental car from Hertz which has a Kiosk desk on site. They really did go out of their way to help and make their guest happy.
The resort would be great for kids as well as it does have Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, and a Surf Club (cater to kids events for the day).
Best thing about this resort compared to others is you can walk out of the resort and right onto the beach. The resort is situated at the bottom near the inlet so you don't need to worry about the hordes of ppl. It it alittle bit of a walk (15 Minutes) to get to the main strip.
We took a taxi from the FT. Lauderdale airport and it was less then $20 and took all of 10-15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the crisp ocean air and soak up the Sunshine State's radiant rays during a stay at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. Situated along a quarter-mile of private beach, our Fort Lauderdale resort provides tropical tranquility while offering easy access to Fort Lauderdale airport and top attractions including Las Olas Boulevard. Dive into our refreshing lagoon pool, take to the Atlantic for jet skiing or snorkeling, or pamper yourself at our full-service spa. When it's time to refuel, savor innovative cuisine at one of our three restaurants, sip handcrafted cocktails while relaxing under swaying palm trees or perk up with a treat from Starbucks. Looking to gather your group or celebrate a wedding or special event? Impress your guests with a celebration on the beach, or host a night to remember in our spectacular ballroom with the ocean as your backdrop. Our stylish, redesigned guest rooms and suites are an ideal oasis after your adventurous day. Plan a getaway at our resort today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Beach Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Harbor Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Harbor Beach
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Ft Lauderdale