I stayed here for 4 nights.
Breakfast is very expensive at the Riva restaurant. For a bowl of cereal, yogurt, muffin, oj/coffee which is the lowest on the menu you're looking at $16 without tip.
The hotel gym is great, new machines and lots of them. Better yet, head north out of the hotel and there is a nice wide sidewalk between the road and beach which goes several miles. In the morning and evening there are hardly anyone else on the sidewalk and you get a great view of the ocean. The state park (beach) also has some basketball courts and a fitness course with several stations.
The pool was very nice and had warm water. The spa was good, but the knob to keep the bubbles going was challenging at times.
If you're up for walking, also headed north there are several great restaurants (go to coconuts for great seafood) as well as all the other "spring break" type of food and tourist shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the crisp ocean air and soak up the Sunshine State's radiant rays during a stay at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. Situated along a quarter-mile of private beach, our Fort Lauderdale resort provides tropical tranquility while offering easy access to Fort Lauderdale airport and top attractions including Las Olas Boulevard. Dive into our refreshing lagoon pool, take to the Atlantic for jet skiing or snorkeling, or pamper yourself at our full-service spa. When it's time to refuel, savor innovative cuisine at one of our three restaurants, sip handcrafted cocktails while relaxing under swaying palm trees or perk up with a treat from Starbucks. Looking to gather your group or celebrate a wedding or special event? Impress your guests with a celebration on the beach, or host a night to remember in our spectacular ballroom with the ocean as your backdrop. Our stylish, redesigned guest rooms and suites are an ideal oasis after your adventurous day. Plan a getaway at our resort today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Harbor Beach Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Harbor Beach
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Ft Lauderdale