Stayed here pre-cruise allocated by Princess Cruise.
Might have been impressive in the 50s but now well past its heyday. As it is right on the beach, it might appeal to young families looking for a beach holiday but I certainly would not stay there again pre-cruise.
No major cons but no major pros either. Just somehow very dated and requiring a major refurb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton