While this hotel may not be by the beaches or the main FLL airport, you can get to both places within 10-20 minutes drive. I was very impressed that Mike remembered us from our first stay about 10 months ago. This made for a very personal touch. Newspapers are delivered to your door weekdays and the daily breakfast is good and filling. There are 2 computers in the lobby and a printer for guest use.
The only minuses, if you want to call them that, was that I thought it was wasteful for the staff to throw out the 1-time used soap and shampoo everyday when they cleaned your room. What they could have done is leave fresh soap and shampoo but also let the used soap and shampoo remain. Also, I thought there was wasted space in our king room (where a second bed would be in a double room). Perhaps a couch or another dresser could be placed there?
Overall, a clean, friendly place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Quick Snack' Shop in Lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport Hotel
- University Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- University Motel Fort Lauderdale