This is not the Ritz, so cannot call it a five star hotel. However, we were very pleased with our one night stay. Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable, with free Wi-Fi and local phone service. Complementary breakfast also appreciated. The staff was helpful. We had a reservation that allowed us to leave our car in the lot for a week while we were on a cruise. The shuttle to the cruise cost about the same as a taxi would have and was still shared with a couple on a different ship. Be advised, there is no restaurant in the hotel or adjacent for lunch or dinner. If you don't have a car you will need a taxi to a restaurant or else a pizza place and a Chinese restaurant can deliver to your room. The room had a fridge and a microwave, which would no doubt be useful for longer stay business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Quick Snack' Shop in Lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport Hotel
- University Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- University Motel Fort Lauderdale