Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
Ranked #26 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
“Who Knew?????”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Totally redone... Rooms are spacious, breakfast was perfect and the staff could not be friendlier. I recommend upgrading to a suite as It is worth every penny. I could not believe I was at a Holiday Inn Express. This was my 5th stay at this hotel and I am looking forward to my 6th :). Thank you Jo ( GM ) for your wonderful hospitality.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank john h
jojeanallen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear John H,

Thank You so much for staying with us again!! We appreciate your business and are very glad you enjoy our hotel family. We will share your very nice 5-star review with the staff. Thanks for your kind words and information for others.
Jo Jean and Staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Odd location and, from my observation while driving around to find a market, the neighborhood is even tacky.
The Internet access is terribly slow and the room is a standard Holliday Inn Express; no thrill no frills. I’ve stayed here just as an overnight stop on my way to Key West, so it was OK.
I most definitively don’t recommend this place for a longer period in Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank FredBueno
jojeanallen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear FredBueno from Rio,
So sorry that you didn't care for our location. We are in a very quiet, corporate location off I-95.
Thank You for your comments, we will share them with the entire staff.
Safe Travels
Jo J and Entire Staff
Umuarama, PR
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great option for those at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, especially for pilots, because they give us some discount and you can use Benyan FBO transfer, it takes about 5 minutes trip. I recommend and I will consider to stay there next time.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
jojeanallen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear JoaoHenriquepilot from PR,
Thank You for always staying with us and for the very nice review. We strive to give each guest a 5-star stay and hope we can achieve the best the next time you visit the area. Safe Travels and see you again.
Jo Jean and Entire Staff
Warren, Ohio
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My stay was enjoyable and fit for a king. I was thankful for the hotel reception staff and for the service staff . I was greeted with a smile and warm welcome and knowledge of the hotel and was assured that I would enjoy my room location which I question, but was encouraged that I would enjoy the room and the area. I engaged with staff members from maintenance, service staff and management. I used the workout room daily but missed my chance to swim only because I didnt run to get trunks ; ) . It was an enjoyable staff and I would gladly return.
Special notes to service staff member Inez and to front desk personal Arron.

Room Tip: First floor was quiet
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
jojeanallen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Jerome J from Ohio,
Thank You so much for your wonderful words about our hotel and many staff members, especially Arron and Inez. They will be recognized for their great service. We thank you for staying with us and for the great 5-star review. It was our pleasure to have you with us!! Hope to see you the next time you visit the area.
Many Thanks
Key Largo, Florida
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This hotel was so nice! The rooms were so clean, they were like new. The staff was friendly & attentive. We stayed here to facilitate our 7:00 am flight out of Ft. Lauderdale and I was not disappointed in any way. Free parking & morning breakfast, and only a few minutes drive from the airport. Totally exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Smoothsailing305
Jo Jean A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear smoothsailings305 from Key Largo,

Thank You for staying with us!! We appreciate the 5-star review and the very nice comments about the hotel and staff.

Come back soon!!
Jo and Entire Staff
Jamaica
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We spent several days at Fort Lauderdale's HIE, and it was absolutely everything they described. The staff was amazing, the property was immaculate and the environment was cozy enough for us and still very family friendly. We spent time at the poolside and noticed a huge grill, hopefully we didn't miss out! The front desk staff and mgmt was so warm and provided individual attention to every guest. The entire staff were always so friendly and greeted us with a smile all day. The free continental breakfast was a great variety, not just the average coffee, bagels and waffles but real options. That's a winner in my book!!! We look forward to visiting again and hopefully catching the bbq.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ladytreas360
Jo Jean A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear ladytreas360 from Jamiaca,

WOW...we thank you for staying with us and for the great 5-star review. We strive to make sure all our guests have a great stay !! We will share all your kind words with the staff. They are the best !!! We will look forward to the next time you can visit. So glad you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to see you soon !!!
Jo Jean and Entire Staff
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Currently on vacation visiting family in Fort Lauderdale and we came across a cheap and cheerful Holiday Inn Express. Located close to the all Fort Lauderdale, Miami beaches and airport the hotel offers well maintained rooms including fridge, microwave, working desk area, HD TV, free internet and swimming pool. We paid £71 for the first night and £51 for second.

Outstanding service from all the staff and breakfast is included.

Room Tip: Car parking is limited. Ensure you secure a spot early.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Marq07 from UK
Thank You so much for the 4-star review. We appreciate all your kind words and for staying with us!!! We will share your comments with the entire staff.
You may have been staying at one of our sister IHG properties as we have over 100 spaces to park. We are located at 1500 W Commercial Blvd.
Please visit us again when in the area. Any of the IHG brand is a good choice.