Found this place through Trip Advisor ratings. It really is located close to the beach, one block.
Hotel is built around swimming pool that is surrounded by nice landscaping. I checked in at night and was pleasantly surprised by the strong scent of jasmine and gardenia from the surrounding landscape. Hotel is clean. I like that the rooms have tile floors. Makes me think the floors are cleaner. Loved that some of the rooms still have original sinks and toilets. Reminded of good memories of childhood of my grandparents homes. Nice blend of contempory and retro. Staff is very friendly and accomadating. If you are wanting to sleep in I recommend staying on the second or third floor. I have stayed in 2 different rooms here. Top floor provide peace and quiet. Bottom floor, too noisy for me for sleeping in late.All rooms have coffee pots, refridgerators and microwaves. I also spent one night that had a stove and oven, full fridge, and microwave. They have studios to full kitchen units. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For centuries, Fort Lauderdale Beach has traditionally been among America's top tropical destinations. We're warm year-round. We offer endless world-famous beaches and world-class venues. In this spirit, we spared no expense updating the quintessential Tropirock Hotel - evoking memories of the golden age of travel when rooms were stylish and attentive service made you feel exceptional. Tropirock's now one of North Beach Village's most popular boutique hotels - where seascapes, watersports and heated pools arouse family fun but at an extraordinary value. Walk just 3-minutes to sunny beaches and unforgettable dining or 10,000 family entertainment options! And when you return, you'll find our Village Hosts with their concierge-like services attentive to your family's needs. We'll help everyone feel uniquely comfortable and delighted. Our motto, "Under promise and over deliver," speaks of Tropirock's value. After all, our attention to detail is evident in our use of custom tiled floors, fine woods and creative decor. Our spacious rooms have state-of-the-art flat screens and coffeemakers. Wi-Fi is complimentary and there are never resort fees. Book Tropirock today and today your beach holiday begins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropi Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropi Rock Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Tropi Rock Fort Lauderdale