Stayed with my husband in April 2013. Good location if you want to be close to the beach and still quiet. The outdoor environment with pool area Is very nice and clean. The staff is kind and welcoming. The rooms need refreshment and bed is not very comfortable. What you can expect of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O.K. - Everyone knows that Fort Lauderdale Beach is one of the best places in Florida for an unforgettable family beach getaway, but where's the very best place on our tropical barrier island and miles of golden beaches? North Beach Village is Fort Lauderdale's legendary borough, offering an ideal locale from which to explore but also unmatched boutique hotel value. With the Intracoastal Waterway and sandy beaches just a few minutes' walk away - it's easy to spark uncommon happiness and feel deeply reconnected and refreshed. And Winterset's spacious 36-rooms and three sparkling heated pools is perfect for soothing minds or mindless fun! Our updated rooms have state-of-the-art kitchens, flat screens and cozy furnishings. Rooms have a cool, Caribbean decor plus Wi-Fi, coffee and sunshine is included. We never charge resort fees. Ultimately, guests rave about Winterset and return because our above and beyond concierge-like services inspire recuperation and relaxation. Whether you dream away in our steamy hot-tub under twinkling stars, take your family on a water taxi ride to beachy restaurants or bedazzle with watersport adventures - everybody will love Winterset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Winterset Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Winterset Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Winterset Fort Lauderdale