“Bad service, dirty/smelly place, Do not go there.”
Review of Palm Grille

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Florida
“Bad service, dirty/smelly place, Do not go there.”
Reviewed 6 January 2008

My wife, her sister/baby and myself set out to Palm Grille located on riverwalk, Fort Lauderdale, Jan 6,2008. We were greeted at our table 20 minutes after being sat down. The server came by and took our order and brought our drinks after 15 minutes. Another 40 minutes went by and we did not get served. I brought this to the attention of the server and he said it would be another 10 minutes. The folks at the adjacent tables were experiencing the same. At that point we left. Other things to note is the restaurant is dirty/smelly and the restrooms were dirty as well. Do not go there. It spoilt a beautiful sunday afternoon.

1 Thank mgopalak

The Midwest
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Terrible Service”
Reviewed 27 December 2007

I recently visited Ft. Lauderdale last week and my first restaurant experience, was Palm Grill. ( Formerly Max's?) Anyway, my BFF and a friend of ours went and as far as the food, excellent. Tender and flavorful chicken in the salad and pasta, large portions that none of us needed lol, and nothing foreign in our dishes. As far as the service, it was the worst I have ever seen. First, they take us inside, which was vacant, and it is more humid on the inside than out. We decide to go ahead and sit outside, and the pigeons flying around and landing on tables made us uncomfortable. We meet our waiter who immediately hits on us and asked to go back inside where he rolls his eyes and makes faces at us for asking for the check, served us disgusting drinks that none of us asked for, decided that he was so busy cleaning empty tables that he could not come and bring us the to-go boxes, and followed us almost to our car because he did not receive a tip after his terribly rude behavior. I don't know about you, but when I go somewhere to eat, I don't want to be x-rayed by my waiter, be surrounded by one legged pigeons ( you had to be there to see it), served alcohol that I don't drink, be blown off when I ask for something, or be followed and made faces at by the waiter. This is a good place to eat, but next time, I'll take my food to go.

1 Thank Brij316