I was actually quite concerned after I booked my room here and saw so many bad reviews however; I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The first night we were on the 6th floor looking out of the front of the hotel. It was fine until we were ready to sleep and the lights to light up the Sheraton sign came right into the room making it quite difficult to sleep. The floor in the living room area was damp and if you walked on it with your bare feet your feet got wet (gross). The A/C also didn't seem to be working at full capacity and the room didn't get cool enough. That next morning we were kindly moved to a room on the 2nd floor. It didn't look as new as the previous room and it smelt like wet carpet. We asked to be moved, nothing was available at that time. We went out for the day, came back and they were able to accommodate us with a room on the 4th floor. Much better room. A/C worked, carpet wasn't AS damp as others and it didn't smell. Overall I had a really nice stay and feel like I got my money's worth. I plan on travelling to this area more often and will most likely stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Fort Lauderdale Hotel is located only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and many exciting things to do in Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton