I try to be really neutral about my reviews and normally I use other Starwood properties but this property has caused me to rethink my Starwood Points membership. First, my actual stay was pleasant. The rooms were nice and lobby welcoming, check in easy. It was not until I checked out did I notice two jackets missing. I called immediately back to the front desk and was told I had to wait until the following day to follow up with housekeeping. I stayed at this place before going on a cruise. This is where the problem began; when I called to see if the jackets had been taken to lost and found, the front clerk told me that I could not report the matter to them, I had to report to Housekeeping, which was closed. I asked to be transferred to the Housekeeping and left a voice mail, asking for someone to contact me. The following morning, (because no one followed up) I called from cruise ship twice (waited 2 hours between each call) and was told someone would call me back within 20 mins. but no one ever called. It was once I got on the crusie ship and started unpacking, I notice more of my clothing was gone. I will repeat I have NEVER had anything like this occur to me before. I called customer service, the agent emailed the hotel requesting follow up, no response. Two hours later, I contacted customer service to inform that no one from the hotel had made contact with me after 4 calls over a 2-day period. I was transferred to corporate complaints and corporate contacted this location. Housekeeping supervisor followed up within 20 mins after call from corporate to report that the housekeeper that worked in my room was off and not returning calls. That was it!!!!!!! THAT WAS IT!!!! No call back after. This was the worst customer service, I have ever experienced. After this experience, I can’t see myself frequenting any of Starwood hotels including ALOFT or Westin. I am now convinced that housekeeping stole my stuff, because of the poor follow thru and efforts by hotel Management. If you stay in this hotel, please lock up your clothing, would hate for someone to go shopping in your luggage. This was a costly lesson for me but I will take it as a loss and move on. So disappointed but Starwood has lost a loyal customer!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Fort Lauderdale Hotel is located only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and many exciting things to do in Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton