My family and I stayed here one night prior to departing on a Holiday cruise. The hotel appears to be an old Embassy Suites property with a big courtyard and rooms situated around that courtyard. This hotel is okay for a short stay. The workout room was temporarily located in a guest room and it was awful at the time of my stay. The complimentary breafast was just average but enough to fill our bellies until lunch. The room itself was clean and tidy, bathroom was dated and dark with bad lighting. I did appreciate having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Also, it is only 12 miles from the airport but the cabbie charged us $50 which we found out was $20-$25 too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Fort Lauderdale Hotel is located only a short drive from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and many exciting things to do in Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton