Stayed here for a week with my girlfriend, and we were both very pleased with our stay. Since it was a suite, it had a kitchen and such. Everything within worked fine. In our first room, there was an issue with the toilet, and staff quickly gave us another room, and everything worked out perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful. Also has a nice pool, and surrounding landscaping is very nice.
Unfortunately while still in Fort Lauderdale, it's on the outskirts. It's about 20 minutes to downtown, and about 25 minutes to the public beaches. Wasn't a big deal to me, but please keep that in mind. However, you're about 5 miles from a suburb (can't remember the name) with a bunch of stores and restaurants, should you not want to drive for something quick.
I certainly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale. This extended stay hotel offers apartment-style hotel suites that are ideal for relocations, business travel or long vacations. Start your morning off right with a complimentary hot breakfast or take advantage of our 24 Hour Fitness Center. Our suites offer Complimentary Wifi, spacious living space, 32" flat screen televisions, and full kitchens for making your own delicious meals. Conveniently located near the beach, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, and shopping centers, the TownePlace Suites is the ideal spot for extended stays and short getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale West Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Towneplace Suites