Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
US$151
US$124
US$111
US$268
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
Official Site
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$218
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$114
Agoda.com
US$163
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
1,595 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungerestaurant supervisorfront deskbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetthe general managerhotel restaurantfitness centerpre cruisecruise portdanialobbyamaraftlauderdaletommy
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I travel basically for a living and see a lot of different hotels. This place differentiates itself from others by it's quality staff and enthusiasm. It never ceases to amaze me how happy everyone is. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Stuart L, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

I am so happy to hear how our staff took good care of you. Our goal is to have the friendliest staff in south Florida. We hire not by experience, but by personality. We hand pick smiling, happy people and I am so happy you noticed. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

What a lovely hotel and great staff. We stopped off here when we were touring on bikes and staff couldn't have been friendlier and were very interested in our bikes even advising the safest place to park them overnight. I was overheating when we arrived and I was offered water right away. The glass of wine with nibbles before dinner was a lovely touch and getting to speak to the sous chef was a great touch too. Dinner was very nice as was breakfast and the staff came out to wave us off. All goes to making you feel like they care. Wish more hotels were like this.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words. I see that you were well taken care of by our staff . We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and I feel it should start when you first walk in the door. Our "wine welcome" is just the beginning and I am so happy that you connected with our team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

The hotel was very clean. Inside was shockingly nice. I was wowed when I entered. The staff was very courteous and friendly. We had a problem with our tv and a member of their maintenance was up to our room within minutes to fix it for us. Staff members were all over asking whether any assistance was needed or if they could help in any way. Our room was beautiful. The bed was extremely comfortable. Jacuzzi & pool area were very nice. As was the fitness area, top of the line fitness equipment. I would recommend this hotel and would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Earnhardt3fan88

Thank you so much for your positive review. I am so happy to see that you found our hotel to be clean and beautiful. I am also thrilled that our staff took good care of you. I truly feel that we have the best staff in south Florida. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2012

This hotel is off the beaten path north and west of town. From the outside it looks run of the mill but once you are inside be prepared to be wowed. The place is not fancy but very clean and well organized.
And the staff goes out of their way to make your stay perfect. Leaders are visible in the public areas making sure everything runs smoothly. Everyone greets you and servers remember your preferences. I was on business and our group was treated very well. Room was well organized and stocked with high end bath products. Pool is large and fitness room small but more than adequate with modern cardio and universal weight machines and plenty of free weights. Both r open 24 hrs. There's a huge tv in area off lobby and two computers for guest use

• Stayed: September 2012
Stuart L, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy to see that you noticed our entire team throughout the hotel. We feel that everyone should be visible to speak to our valued guests and to help with whatever they may need. I am also happy to see that you found our property to be clean and and well organized. We do pay attention to detail and I am glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2012

I have stayed here several times recently. Like the previous reviewer I do not get upgraded rooms, or at least I dont think I do.

That said, the front desk staff is really nice. They always great you with wine and bottled water.

Some rooms are much quieter than others as far as traffic noise. The traffic noise isnt horrible, but if you are sensitive to it they will put you in a room on the quiet side.

Overall its a great value for money hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so happy that our staff took wonderful care of you. We do offer complimentary wine and water upon check-in. It is just our way of saying "welcome".

We hope to see you again soon!