We stayed there from 9-24-10 till 9-26-10. Was supposed to stay till the 27th but left because they did not have internet like they said they did. The room was OK, had new furniture and a great view of the ocean but the TV only got a few channels. We also found pubic hairs on the towel. Water was rusty also.
The general manager answers all reviews on here with the same old B.S about how they are under new management and that they are fixing it up when they should just tear it down.
Of course when I got the package through Bookit.com, it showed it as being a nice place, no pictures of the outside though which looks like crap.
Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere, we went to the Best Western at Deerfield beach and got a nicer room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-story Resort Motor Hotel with popular guest room amenities; situated on a private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lauderdale By The Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lauderdale By The Sea Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Holiday Inn Lauderdale Sea