Travel Lodge Fort Lauderdale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tropicana Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
The Link Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
The Victoria Park Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Bali Hai Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
Villa Venezia(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Banyan Marina Apartments(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Restaurant
Aqua Mar Resort & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Left the room for one hour, returned to find the cleaning ladies had visited and took not only the bedsheets with them but my Kindle as well. I hope they enjoy Chinese science fiction.

Bedsheets were stained, filled with holes. Drawers placed in furniture upside down. Corridor just adjacent to our room was entirely black from scorch marks. Saying the complimentary breakfast was lacking is paying the breakfast a compliment.

May be cheap, but go ahead and pay the extra cash for a more reputable hotel.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, invest in the safe to keep your valuables safe.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thedaruma
Reviewed 14 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This Hotel was in a good location. Close to a supermarket, drug store, Enterprise car rental and good restaurants. But that is it. I was traveling alone. The taxi driver on the way from the airport told me not go go out alone at night because the hotel was in a rough area.
The first room they gave me nothing worked. The door handle did not work, the safe did not work and the telephone did not work. There was some guy sitting on the floor next to the door of my room. I did not feel comfortable there. Told the front desk person who then transferred me to another room on the third floor. This room was a bit better but not clean. I could see stains on the bedspread and on the sheets an on the furniture. Decided to move and get a room somewhere else. I called back the taxi driver that took me there from the airport. He was glad to see that I had decided to relocate. He even told me then that hookers go there. I usually do not mind staying in a 2 star hotel due to the fact that I am not very picky. But this place never again..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank HELEN6148
Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2014

great location, place is a beat outdated but for the value it is ok, other hotels during season are sky high, you cannot beat this place for the price

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business