1 out of 5 is being VERY generous. The lift was what you would expect from a 3rd world-country. The orange juice at breakfast was delicious, but that is the only good thing about it. You had to hold down your polystyrene cup and cereal bowl to prevent the wind blowing it down the boulevard. The room was allegedly non-smoking, but stank of smoke as soon as we walked in. The carpets were sticky, and had various iron scorch marks on them. There were also teenagers outside making lots of noise until 3am - Not what you need on a holiday. Basic accomodation is understatement.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Travel Lodge
- Fort Lauderdale Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Fort Lauderdale