My family of 4 stayed here for 2 nights, pre-cruise stay. The staff went out of their way to make us feel at home and comfortable. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. You cannot beat the location as there is a shopping area right across the street and a Walgreens just a few blocks down. Right in front of the hotel is a Sun Trolley stop and you can ride it to the beach or Galleria Mall or many more places for $1.00 round trip! The breakfast in the morning is very much worth the price - FREE! There were plenty of food choices and no one went hungry. I have stayed at the Embassy Suites which is right up the street before, but I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale every time from now on. If you stay anywhere else, you are just wasting money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale hotel, an unsurpassed option among hotels near the Broward County Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. We are located in the heart of it all and offer a 24 hour complimentary airport shuttle. We are located one block from the north entrance of Port Everglades. Dozens of great restaurants are within walking distance. Our premiere location is also just 2 blks. From the Broward County Convention Center and adjacent to two large shopping centers. For only $1.75 Per person, any guest may catch the bus to Fort Lauderdale Beach or to the Galleria Mall right from the front of our hotel! Enjoy a tour of the Venice of America on the Water Taxi. We are a 3 minute walk to the nearest stop. We are the closest Holiday Inn to the Las Olas Riverfront & Shops at Las Olas. Our beautifully appointed guest rooms are designed with your comfort in mind. Each room is equipped with the comforts of home-- in-room coffeemaker, hairdryer, refrigerator, microwave, iron/ironing board, 32'' remote controlled cable TV (70 channels with HBO), and complimentary WiFi. Enjoy a unique hot buffet breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning in our lobby from 6:30am-9:30am weekday and 6:30am-10:00am weekends. We feature a great selection of fruit, juices, cereals, bagels, muffins, omelets or scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, yogurt, fluffy biscuits and hot pancakes. Relax in comfort in our 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Cruise-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center-Cruise Hotel
- Holiday Inn Ft Lauderdale
- Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Holiday Inn