For the money you can't really beat this hotel. i searched all the beach hotels in ft lauderdale and this place was a third less than all the comparables. It is a little different of a set up that can be a pain. eg: lobby on 5th floor, sometimes a decent wait for elevators with a lot of stops and the wacky parking garage. however, if you learn not to be in rush while there it will be a lot of fun. bars, restaurants and shops right downstairs and of course the glorious beach just accross the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott