I stayed here because it was right on the beach and I prefer the suite layout. The parking situation is pretty bad as described in other postings. We happen to be here during Spring break and the garage was full so we circled the block a few times until we noticed an attendant that let us in. On the second day, we parked on the wrong floor and as we exited, we paid ~$30 for parking. When I stated the case to the front desk (evening manager, she wore glasses), she quickly refused to reimburse us. I also requested a later check out for a 30 min. conference call the next morning and her response was, "we're not that type of hotel", you'll need to check out by 10 am or be charged another night. I guess because this is a time share resort, the customer service folks really don't care about the non-timeshare guests.
The rooms were nice and spacious which is the main positive feedback that I have. As a Gold nearing Platinum member, I do stick with Marriott brands and therefore next time, I will try the Courtyard and the other Marriott down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott