The lobby was overcrowded, and took us almost 1 hour to check in. The did not have a children's pool, and although supposedly they have kids activities this hotel was not welcoming families at all. When we went to the hot tab, there was a man smoking a cigar, and we had to leave the pool area completely to protect my child's health. The entire pool area was covered by the hotel's shadow, and there was no sun by 2:30 pm. We had a beach view villa with a balcony and the noise from the music that was playing outside ketp us up until 3 am. The area is full of young people who are loud and drunk. the actual parking of the hotel is part of a public parking, and it takes you forever to go into the actual hotel. The elevators are overcrowded and took forever to come.
This hotel is definitely not recommended for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott