This is the first time we stayed in Fort Lauderdale and we loved it. The hotel was great and the people that worked there were very helpful and nice.From this hotel you can walk to every thing. It is a fun place to be. We stayed in a lockoff that worked out fine for my wife and I. Its best if you can get a high room if you are on the ocean side, be cause of the noise down on the street. The only thing I did not like was the fact that you had to pay to park. They are going to start a remodel in May . There is not much af a pool there but we are not pool people, we like the ocean and the beach and ocean are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott