Returned from 7 days in this great property, which is literally next store to the high end Ritz Carlton. After reading some reviews, I was a bit nervous. We had a beautiful 2 bdrm villa on the 17th floor-great tip to ask for the Intercoastal Waterway views. We loved the water/city/sunset view each night. Parking was well marked, and we always found a spot quickly once we wound our way up to the Marriott levels (P-4 & 5). Elevator waits were not a big deal, and we actually rode the service elevator a few times, thanks to the crew who made space for us.
The remodel going on didn't interfere with our experience at all. Loved the location, a short walk to the beautiful beach out front. Get to the pool/towel shack by 8 if you want to borrow a beach chair/umbrella. Appreciated the TA tips on parking, views. We benefitted from them and really enjoyed this property. Loved the 24 CVS for last minute needs. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott