beuatiful resort...great rooms but thought I was in south beach...very very busy....we had an intercoastal view and it was fantastic...incredible weath absolutely incredible....
right across from the beach and plenty of places on each side of us.....but ...as an old guy...out of my league....it was a 'happening place" for younger people....kind of like a strolling meat market so to speak....I wont be back....I need a relaxing environment...this wasnt it....cant fault the resort...it is wonderful...rooms were fantastic....staff was great....but the location wasnt for me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott