Came down for 2 nights with my wife only. Definitely hold out for the refurnished rooms. Absolutely beautiful, clean, and well detailed. Staff is great! Very accommodating. The pool is fine but the main attraction is the beach. The water is clear, clean, and warm. Make sure to get up early and borrow lounge chairs and umbrella from the Marriott towel hut. Location can't be beat; right in the heart of it all. Walking distance to dozens of restaurants and shops (says the wife).
We did have a 2 hour plus delay getting a room, but the front desk and bartender made up for it with credits, free drinks, and being helpful storing our groceries. It was not ideal but [--] happens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Marriott, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott