We are time share owners of this hotel. We were on the 18 floor, ocean view, the view is exceptionnal. The renovated rooms are pretty nice with all the services; washing machines, oven, dryer, coffee mach
Ine, toater etc. Great room, good mattress, very clean. There are no issues with the parking, yes its narrow, but you are on the beach, only a fool would expect a lager parking. Elevator are good, we wait 2 min the most, relax you are on the beach.
It was spring break, so the room next door was noisy, I went and see them. Tuesday night was very noisy outside because of mardi gras. But overall it was ok.
New lobby is fine and nice. In the pool are, people put their towel on the chair, reserved them and leave, I recommand you remove them like I did and take any chair, too bad.
Room tips, both side are nice, ask for an higher floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott